Ocean Vue is a 42’ Calvin Beal Downeast style vessel with a sport fishing finish. Space is never an issue. Ocean Vue has an enormous cockpit making multiple hookups manageable and expected! With state of the art technology, ample storage, incredible fish holding capabilities, and climate control, you will be comfortable, safe, and ready to catch fish. If you need to take a break there is plenty of room to stretch out and close your eyes. Ocean Vue has been built with speed and comfort in mind to get you out to the fishing grounds quickly and safely. The hull design is a proven fish raiser so come catch your trophy with us.
Ocean Vue 42
- Overnight Canyon 24-30 hrs $3600.
- Extended Overnight Canyon 36-40 hrs $4200
- Day Tuna/Tilefish 14-16 hrs $2900
- Mid-Shore Bluefin Tuna 12-14 hrs $2100
- Bluewater Shark trip 12-14 hrs $1600
- Offshore Wreck 12-14 hrs $1500
- Inshore 8-10 hrs $950
- Inshore Half Day Trip 5-6 hrs $600
- Call for details on catered sunset cruises and other special events.
“It is customary to leave a 18-20% gratuity for the mates, which is not included in charter pricing”
PAY IN FULL: Pay the entire balance covering all charges for your Charter
DEPOSIT ONLY: Leave a deposit to secure your charter Date. Balance Due on date of charter.
- No illegal drugs, firearms, or hard alcohol on board our boats. Please, no glass bottled beer or soda.
- All fishing will be done under state and federal laws.
- In cases of poor sailing conditions the captain reserves the right to postpone trips. A new date will be agreed upon. In the event a new date can not be agreed upon the deposit will be used towards a date the following fishing season. If no date can be agreed upon for the following season a refund will be given.
- All fish, unless otherwise agreed upon are property of the charter and will be cleaned, filleted, and bagged for transportation.
- Photos and video taken by Ocean Vue staff will be used for promotional purposes unless otherwise agreed upon.
- All fishing tackle will be supplied by Ocean Vue Sport Fishing. Clients are however encouraged to bring personal tackle if they should desire.
- If any client has seasickness issues please take medicine the night before.
- Deposits: If your trip is cancelled for any reason, as determined by the captain, the trip will be rescheduled. Deposits not used during a calendar year may be carried over to the next year should you choose to schedule a new date, or refunded. The Charter must give notice of cancellation more than one month prior to trip or the deposit will be forfeited.
No fuel surcharge on any trips, Flexible leave time, NO Back to back trips, Up to 6 passengers (no exceptions), **terms and conditions apply**
If you have any questions feel free to call or email us.
Larry 516-242-7549 , Bobby 516 885-7918, cvue2na@gmail.
Want to book a charter now? Select Charter type below then Click the BUY NOW button. Upon receipt of your order someone from OceanVue will contact you to confirm the date of charter and discuss all of the details.
**During the check out process in the special instructions area, enter a few date options you would prefer.
Not ready to purchase a charter just yet?
That’s fine we can answer any questions you may have in the mean time. Please Complete this from to submit a question or to confirm available dates prior to purchasing. Someone From Ocean Vue will contact you within 24hrs to confirm availability.